Call for Editors
GDAM wants to strengthen its team of editors and would like to hear from individuals who would be interested in joining us. Routine tasks of GDAM Editors include:
- Developing or taking care of incoming topic suggestions
- Acting as contact points for writers and assisting them during article submissions
- Editing and preparing articles for publication
- Participating in the production and publication of GDAM podcasts
- Promoting GDAM via various communication platforms
A certain level of commitment is expected.
Also, we'd like to implement a change to Game Design Aspect of the Month that hopefully will make the site change for the better rather than the worse. We've heard that sometimes the month goes by and an article doesn't get written up in time. But, the topic is still interesting to some people. So, rather than let our old topics lay to waste, we will start accepting articles from previous months' topics. However, the priority will always be on the current topic of the month!
What do you think? Let us know.